We are a locally based company offering tours around Cape Breton.
We offer predesigned guided tours and custom designed private tours to cater to the needs and requirements of our clientele from Baddeck, Inverness, and Sydney - all wonderful bases to explore some of the most interesting and beautiful parts of the island.
We are licensed by the Province of Nova Scotia, Motor Carrier Division to conduct sightseeing tours (License no. P03175).
Why travel with us?
- We operate small group tours (4 to 11 passengers) which gives us the ability to create great experiences in a more intimate setting.
- Smaller groups are able to access areas and attractions that are restricted to larger groups and there is less time waiting around for entrance to sites.
- Smaller groups allow clients to get to know their fellow travellers.
- We employ local guides who are knowledgeable about the history, environment, and culture of Cape Breton Island and who bring their own local experiences to our tours.
- We remove the stress of driving! Guests can sit back and relax while someone else does the driving so they can enjoy the journey.